WORCESTER GREENSTAR 28CDi COMPACT COMBI BOILER
Product Code: BO105 Back to Worcester Boilers (Natural Gas)
Worcester Greenstar 28CDI Compact Combi Boiler - Worcester CDI Compact Combi Range
The Worcester Greenstar 28CDI Compact combi boiler is a member of the Low Cost Plumbing Supplies Worcester Greenstar combi boiler collection. The Greenstar CDi Compact is a substantially smaller version of the Worcester CDi Classic, yet maintains the same high performance and high efficiency standards. The Worcester Greenstar 28CDI Compact combi boiler SEDBUK Band A Worcester Greenstar boiler is part of a market-leading range of energy-saving condensing gas-fired boilers. It can cut heating and hot water bills by up to 20%. It is also up to 30% cheaper to run than an older boiler.
The Worcester Greenstar combi collection boilers deliver energy saving performance by recycling exhaust gases to extract and re-use latent heat.
The Greenstar CDI Compact Boilers are CORGI award winning boilers
Central heating output: 24.0kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 11.4 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
Worcester Bosch Part No. 7716130234
You will need a flue and clock to fit this boiler.
Worcester Greenstar 28CDI Compact Combi Boiler Features & Benefits:
- SEDBUK Band A Rated
- Dimensions - 390mm Wide x 680mm High x 280mm Deep
- Ability to fix a maximum heating temperature – meaning no matter how much you turn the dial, the temperature will not exceed maximum setting
- Precision engineered WB7 heat exchanger reduces raw material usage during manufacturing
- All boilers and components are 100% recyclable
- Low electrical standby consumption
- Achieves 3 credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Coming soon: hot water pre-heat feature allows it to be used in conjunction with other heat sources, such as Greenskies solar thermal (additional accessory is required
- Simple and intelligent control options available, optimising boiler efficiency and fuel consumption
- Condenses in central heating and domestic hot water modes for optimum efficiency during operation
- Comfort and ECO modes to suit hot water delivery needs
- Fully modulating pump for reduced electricity consumption and quieter operation
- Built-in frost protection of the boiler and the surrounding pipes
- 5 year boiler guarantee until 30th June 2013, terms and conditions apply (standard guarantee: 2 years)
- 5 year guarantee on plate heat exchanger*
- 10 year guarantee on Worcester primary heat exchanger*
- Boiler protection plans available
The Worcester 28CDI Compact Combi Boiler is registered with the Energy Savings Trust
If you need to return a product in correspondence to our 100% satisfaction guarantee you can send the item back to us unused and undamaged within 14 days. Find Out More...