Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550CDI Combi ErP Boiler
Product Code: BO1135 Back to Worcester Boilers (Natural Gas)
Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combi ErP Boiler - Worcester Bosch Combination Boiler
For Energy Rating Information Please See The More Info Tab
The Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combi ErP Boiler is a part of the Worcester Floor Standing Highflow Combi ErP Boiler range from Worcester Bosch. The Worcester Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combination gas boiler is a SEDBUK Band A Rated boiler and the Worcester Bosch Highflow 550 CDI Condensing Combi ErP boiler offers a range of unique features that allow for a quicker and easier installation.
The Greenstar Highflow 550 CDi combi ErP boiler is floor-standing. This boiler has been specifically developed for larger two bathroom properties where there is a heavier requirement for heating and hot water.
The Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combi ErP boiler now comes with a unique 4.5 metre condensate pump that is fitted as standard.
Additional benefits to the New floor-standing Highflow Combi ErP boilers include wheels fitted to the base to allow for ease of installation‚ meaning the boiler can be slid easily into place. The Worcester Highflow combination boilers are also fitted with a pre-plumbing jig optional filling link.
Central heating output: 30.6kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 25 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
Worcester Bosch Part No. 7738100591
You will need a flue and clock to fit this Boiler.
Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combi ErP Boiler Features & Benefits:
- Flow Rate of up to 25 Litres per minute
- Sedbuk Band A Rated; 90.4% efficiency
- Dimensions - 600mm Wide x 850mm High x 600mm Deep
- Clearances - Above: 15mm‚ Left: 5mm‚ Right: 5mm‚ Below: 200mm‚ Front:25mm (600mm space available in front for servicing
- Central Heating output of 30kW
- Pre-plumbing installation jig
- Built in Condensate Pump 4.5m Head increases siting possibilities
- Built-in filling link saves money and labour
- Roll in Boiler for easy positioning
- Suitable for larger family homes with multiple bathrooms
- Both hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Floor-standing boiler
- Multi-directional fluing offers siting flexibility
- Mechanical‚ digital and new generation intelligent controls are all compatible
- Optimising 7-day programmable room thermostat available
- 24 hour programmable room thermostat available
- Earth bonding strip saves labour and money
- Roll-in boiler minimises risk of damaging flooring
- Built-in frost protection
- Electronic ignition
- Pump seizure protection
- Fault finding diagnostics
- Anti-cycle device
- No ventilation grilles required in compartments
- Condensfit II fluing available‚ for more siting flexibility
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee, 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger (option to extend‚ please speak to Worcester Bosch for further details) *6 Year Guarantee when installed with a Greenstar System Filter
The Worcester Greenstar Highflow 550 CDI Floor Standing Combi ErP Boiler is registered with the energy Savings Trust.
If you need to return a product in correspondence to our 100% satisfaction guarantee you can send the item back to us unused and undamaged within 14 days. Find Out More...